Zappi Creative Digital Non-social Static
What are your static ads doing for you? From performance to brand, go beyond A/B testing and find the elements that drive success with Zappi Creative Digital Non-social static.
Different screens produce different results, what more can you find about your digital ads? Understand how your ad is perceived in a cluttered online environment.
- Get a robust read on key measures for advertising success, including Behavior Change, Overall Appeal and Brand Linkage, and key digital KPIs Standout and attention, and Online engagement.
- Get messaging cut through and identify emotional reaction feedback.
- Learn the why? behind performance using rich qualitative verbatim data.
- Audience: Custom Audience or Zappi Audience selected (list of available Zappi Audiences can be found on the platform)
- Static = JPG/PNG
- Ad Name: Title your ads for reporting purposes
- Brand Name: To be piped into Brand Feeling/Brand Linkage questions
- Attributes: Up to 20 in total:
- You will have a list of attributes to choose from, which for non-English markets are available to you already translated
- You can use your own custom attributes, but you will need to provide translations for non-English markets
- Key Messages: Understand how well key messages are being communicated
- Include up to 4
- In order to match the format of the question, each key message should be a complete statement. For example, "Brand X is the number one brand of category."
- Behavior change: How will you fill in this sentence?:
- "Based on everything you've seen, how likely would you be to [ACTION] the [NOUN]?"
- (Optional) Introduction: Text Only, Image & Text, Video & Text, None
- Stage of Development: Concept or Draft or Final Ad
- This impacts the context provided at the beginning of the survey and will ensure we pull in the correct Stage of Development benchmark in your report
- Custom questions (optional for an additional cost): You will need to provide translations for non-English markets. Questions can take the following forms:
- Multiple choice
- Single choice
Questionnaire flow and key metrics definitions
- Intro and 1st Exposure OUT OF CONTEXT: Respondents are welcomed to the survey, shown the ad for the 1st time, and asked to familiarize themselves with rating using the slide bar. They are pre-warned if the ad is at an animatic or rough cut stage.
- Brand recall and key takeout: Respondents type in the brand they think the ad is for. Asked as an open-ended question: Other than making you more or less interested in the product/service, what is the main thing that this ad is trying to tell you?
- 2nd Exposure and heatmap (static): They see the ad a 2nd time during which they rate how much they like and, if static, select the areas they like and dislike (static).
- Overall Appeal: Asked on an 11 point scale: Overall, how much did you like the ad?
- Emotions: Respondents are asked to select which emotions the ad made them feel.
- Brand linkage: Respondents rate how strongly they think the ad fits the brand.
- Likes and dislikes: Respondents are asked to retell the story of the ad and record what they liked and disliked about it.
- Messaging: A list of attributes is configured at setup, at this question respondents select which of the following words or phrases they associated most closely with the ad idea.
- Key Digital Measures: Respondents rate the ad for attention & standout, expectation to see online, relevancy on an 11 point scale. Online engagement is also asked to determine action as a result of seeing the ad.
- Behavioural Change: Asked on an 11 point scale, this question asks how likely respondents are to engage in an activity that is configurable by you. The activities available are:
- Purchase the product
- Visit the brand's restaurant
- Use the app
- Visit the store
- Consider the product
- Visit the website
- Use the brand
- Donate to the organization
- Consider the brand
- Connect with the brand on social media
- Download the product
- Use the product
- Purchase the brand
- Watch the show
- Subscribe to the brand
- Read about the game
- Play with the app
- Follow the brand
- Social media tags and post: Respondents choose from a list of social media tags for what they would use in a post of the ad and are asked for what they would write in the post using an open-ended question.