Zappi Amplify Digital
Zappi has taken the very best of existing legacy approaches and worked with leading global brands to develop a game-changing insight tool for testing Digital advertising.
Zappi Amplify Digital, part of the Zappi Amplify Ad System, predicts how well your ads will deliver ROI, both via short-term sales and long-term brand equity. Insights are framed and communicated in a way that ensures they are easily understood by stakeholders at all levels of the business.
Consumer engagement is captured across a range of rational, emotional, and behavioural measurement, and communicated in a way that is easily digested by non-insights professionals.
The Zappi Amplify Digital framework is comprised of measures grouped into five key ROI-driver areas:
- Reach: cut through the clutter, link to the brand, and build distinct memory structures
- Resonance: engage and trigger an emotional response, and communicate key messages and category drivers
- Response: increase brand purchase and appeal
- Risk: avoid insensitivity and damaging virality
- Return: deliver sales uplift and build brand equity
The reporting output focuses on a blend of behavioural and survey data, “Metrics that matter”, which ladder into two important KPIs:
- Creative Sales Impact: how likely is this ad to deliver ROI via short-term sales uplift?
- Creative Brand Impact: how likely is this ad to deliver ROI via long-term brand equity building?
- Upload between 1-15 video ads per test
- 400 category-consumer respondents are exposed to each ad
- Results are provided in the context of the available norm (e.g. country-level, social media platform level)
Understanding the “Metrics that matter”
Reporting deliverables focus on the “Metrics that matter” to drive short-term “Creative Sales” and long-term “Creative Brand Impact”. Based on performance among these metrics, users are guided to the linked diagnostic sections of the report to better understand how they can improve their ads.
- Videos: you can upload up to 15 videos in order, within the same country and category, each of which will generate a separate survey.
- Ensure you add the following information about your stimuli:
- Ad name
- Brand information
- Presence of music and celebrities
- Target Audience Profile
- 2-20 brand/category attributes that you are looking to test that people might associate with your stimuli
- 1-4 key messages for your stimuli
- Brand competitive set images
- For Facebook only:
- Brand logo for post
- Brand name to be used for post
- Body text (which text in the post)
- Tagging your stimuli allows you to categorize your content efficiently, as well as unlocking additional analytic capabilities
- Standardized tags - taxonomy defined by your organization
- Custom and smart tags