ScreenIt is an early-stage screening tool for testing ideas, benefits, images, logos, taglines, static ads, and more. It is a ranking tool that is great for getting quick answers to a variety of questions.
- Screen up to 80 items (in the US & UK depending on feasibility)
- Screen 20 items in 50 countries quickly and at a low price
- Measure for appeal, uniqueness, behavior change, and more
- Test a wide variety of stimuli (including concept ideas, logos, names, and claims) in image and text format
- Sequential ranking for easy insights-driven decisions at-a-glance
- Respondents can highlight or click on what they like or dislike to provide diagnostic feedback
- Additional key measures help reach an understanding regarding key drivers and outcomes like purchase intent, uniqueness, and attribute association for each of your concepts
Zappi ScreenIt Configuration Checklist
- Audience: Custom Audience or Zappi Audience selected (list of available Zappi Audiences can be found on the platform)
- Stimulus/stimuli: JPG/PNG (max 800 PX high by 1366 PX wide) or text (250 characters max)
- Survey introduction statement: Short introduction (1000 characters max) of what the survey is about (i.e., "You are about to evaluate logos for a new brand.")
- For non-English markets, the statement needs to be in the local language
- You also have the option to upload an image or video in addition to your intro statement
- Optional measures: Which will you be including in your project?
- Believability, Uniqueness, Attributes, Behavior Change, Relevance
- For attributes, you may include up to 20 in total
- You will have a list of attributes to choose from, which for non-English markets are available to you already translated. You can use your own custom attributes, but you will need to provide translations for non-English markets
- You can use your own custom attributes, but you will need to provide translations for non-English markets
- Custom questions (optional): at an additional cost per question. You will need to provide translations for non-English markets. Questions can take the following forms:
- Open end
- Multiple choice
- Single choice
ScreenIt is a sequential test, meaning that consumers will be comparing each of the items that are tested against each other instead of evaluating each item individually on its own merits. A respondent will see a maximum of five (5) items that are tested, they will see all five stimuli individually to begin, and will see them displayed together towards the end of the test as well.
Configuration Walkthrough Video
Questionnaire flow and key metrics definitions
- Appeal Ranking. Respondents drag and drop each of the items that they have been shown onto a 10 point scale.
- Optional Measure Questions. One to five Optional Measures questions can be selected for the respondent to react to:
- How relevant is this concept to you?
- How unique and different is the concept?
- How believable were the claims made in the concept?
- Attribute association: Write a list of attributes when you set up your survey or choose from some of our suggestions. Respondents can select any number of these attributes that they associate with each item.
- How likely would you be to [insert action] the [insert descriptor]?
- Heatmap or Image Highlighter. Respondents are shown the items that they rated the highest and the lowest. If an image was shown, they'll click on the areas that they like the most and the least. If text was shown instead, they'll highlight the words, sentences, or parts of sentences they like the most and the least.
If you are looking for any additional information, please check out the links below:
- Methodology Guide
- Concept writing tips and examples
- Demo Report
- Stimuli Guidelines
- List of attributes